Designing has accompanied man from the earliest times. People have been looking for ways to make their lives easier practically from the moment they began to interact socially. As a result, designing has become a part of the core activities of the creative engineering process. That is also the case nowadays. Engineering is a special type of design, as it relates to machines, devices and their components. It is a challenging and complex process. We can complete each job in many ways. Therefore, choosing the best possible options for a given solution becomes a great challenge for the design engineer.
What rules are essential for the preparation of each project order?
The project will meet the client’s expectations only if several important principles are considered while preparing it. First of all, the engineered machine has to:
- perform the functions and tasks assumed by the investor,
- be optimal in terms of technology and costs (selection of materials, production process, etc.).
Moreover, this process takes place based on, among other things:
- boundary conditions imposed by the client,
- a freehand sketch made by the customer,
- a similar machine that already exists on the market and fulfils the required functions.
To meet the expectations of our Customers, we offer, among others:
- developing virtual prototypes of machines and devices (Rapid Prototyping);
- using proven solutions from leading pneumatic, hydraulic and automation manufacturers, such as PARKER, PONAR, FESTO, SMC, Metal Work, NORD, Bonfiglioli;
- solid and surface modelling in professional engineering programs such as CAD 3D (Inventor, AutoCAD);
- creating weldments;
- creating sheet metal structures and developing them to flat surfaces with marked bending line for a press brake;
- creating DWG or DXF files of sheet metal parts for the machine cutting process;
- designing piping systems used in machines and industrial devices as well as consumer devices;
- making 3D models in STEP and SAT formats (for products available on the market), provided by the manufacturer for design purposes.