Many pieces of home furniture are now made of wood-based panels. Their main advantage is a low price. Moreover, aesthetically pleasing veneers add significant value to the furniture. We want to meet your expectations and give you the interior of your dreams. That is why we work using the latest solutions in the furniture industry, like the Woodwork for Inventor program.
At the client’s request, we can:
- engineer products of various types and levels of complexity, ranging from carcass (sectional) furniture, such as contract and kitchen furniture, built-in wardrobes, etc., to stairs, door and window woodwork or other wooden products;
- generate automatic connections (sockets and tenons) and update them when the product’s shape changes, which allows us to avoid unnecessary mistakes;
- give the components realistic texture so that you can create proper visualisations;
- generate material lists necessary for production, including product composition, list of materials and components to be purchased, list of elements to be cut, a general list of parts that are displayed in the table as an MS Excel file;
- create a drawing bundle that comes in the form of production drawings or a document with labels for printing and the like. In the case of furniture, these drawings may contain important information necessary in the production process, e.g. product dimensions, markings of the edges of the parts to be veneered, structure directions, generated tables of hole coordinates, and so on;
- prepare furniture assembly manuals in the form of PDF or AVI files.