Strength analyses make it possible to predict the system’s level of stresses and deformations depending on various factors. Primarily, elements such as the type of loads, method of fixing and material parameters of the structure are considered. The calculations make it possible to identify the weak points of the entire system already at the design stage. Moreover, it is also possible to evaluate the existing structure to eliminate repeated cracks or damage.
Our team makes strength calculations using the finite element method (FEM) using the Inventor Nastran program.
Strength analysis allows, among other things:
- a quick and professional assessment of the accuracy of project assumptions,
- optimisation of the structure, and thus reduction of production costs,
- user safety during contact with the product.
We perform different kinds of analyses, including:
- statistical linear analysis,
- statistical non-linear analysis,
- buckling analysis,
- impact analysis and drop testing,
- fatigue analysis,
- composite analysis,
- steady-state thermal analysis (linear)
- steady-state thermal analysis (non-linear),
- unsteady-state thermal analysis (non-linear),
- frequency response analysis,
- frame statistical and modal analyses for more complex structures made of sections,
- analysis that allows virtual verification of the designed mechanisms’ operation, considering mass, damping, stiffness or friction, gravity, etc.
- kinematic analysis of mechanisms,
- static analysis of structures made of steel or aluminium sections, taking into account their actual location, i.e. they are loaded with snow and wind characteristic for a given region.