Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is Arkadiusz Solon, who operates a business under the name CERTYFI-CAD Arkadiusz Solon ul. Janusza Korczaka 2/1, 35-114 Rzeszów, NIP: 687-171-18-65, REGON: 180866062. In all matters regarding the protection of personal data, you can contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com or by post at: ul. Janusza Korczaka 2/1, 35-114 Rzeszów.
What is the purpose of collecting your data, and on what basis do we process it?
We need your personal data, and we process it in order to:
- Respond to a message sent via the contact form on our website. The legal basis for the processing is the consent given by you while sending the message pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
- Conduct analytical research, consisting in particular in the study and analysis of traffic on our website for the purpose of keeping statistics. This purpose is our legitimate interest, and the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
- Direct marketing of our services and products. This purpose is also our legitimate interest, and the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
What types of personal data do we process?
When you visit our website, we process the following personal data:
- data provided voluntarily
We provide a contact form on our website, which allows you to send us a message. When you send the message, we process your name and e-mail address.
- data collected automatically
When you use our website, we collect and store information such as your IP address, request URL, device ID, amount of time spent on individual pages, browser type, browser language, date and time of accessing the Website, screen resolution, type and version of the operating system, and other information of this kind.
Is the provision of data obligatory?
Providing personal data is completely voluntary. However, if the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, its lack will prevent us from taking the action that consent concerns. The expressed consent may be withdrawn at any time. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing we have carried out based on consent before its withdrawal.
How long will we store your data?
We will process your personal data until your consent is withdrawn, an objection is raised, or until data deletion is requested, but no longer than for a period of 26 months from your last activity on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on your end device as a part of web browsing. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- recognising the device used in order to display the content of the website properly,
- producing statistics that help to understand how users browse websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content,
- adjusting the content and functions of the website by matching an anonymous, randomly generated tracking ID, which allows us, among other things, to check where the user comes from, which search engine he used, which link he clicked on, what keywords he entered and at which point he stopped using the website.
Internet browsers usually allow cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. You can change those settings. The web browser allows you to delete stored cookies and automatically block them. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help section or documentation of the web browser.
What are your rights?
Due to the processing of your personal data by us, you have a number of rights. Each of the rights can be exercised by contacting us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: ul. Janusza Korczaka 2/1, 35-114 Rzeszów.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data and request their rectification, deletion and limitation of their processing. With regard to data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- With regard to data processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- With regard to data processed on the basis of your consent, you also have the right to transfer your data, i.e. request to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used format.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data whenever you believe that the processing of personal data violates your rights.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Your personal data may be transferred to entities to which we entrust personal data processing on the basis of contracts and entities authorised to obtain personal data pursuant to the provisions of law. Personal data processed for the purposes of our website are entrusted to the entity providing hosting services for us. We will also transfer your personal data to our authorised employees and associates so they can perform their duties.
Is my data subject to profiling?
Your personal data will not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.